Hi there! I am Kanishk
Software Engineer & Maker, Noida, India
2007-2013 – Worked as a Software Development Engineer at Microsoft in core development team of Microsoft Office (Excel and OneNote) for Windows Phone. Development and shipping experience for the following products:
- Microsoft Excel on Windows Phone 7
- Office Hub on Windows Phone 7
- OneNote on Windows Phone 7.5
- OneNote on Windows Phone 8
I left my full-time job as a Software Development Engineer at Microsoft in 2013, to pursue building my own business of self-published apps & digital products.
2012-2014 – Built and published mobile apps for Windows Phone and Android. Scaled to more than 3 million downloads worldwide. View Apps.
2014-2021 – Built, deployed and scaled multiple end to end products at self-owned business.
Featured Products →
- 🌐 https://templateflip.com/ – E-Store for Templates, Themes and Graphic Items.
- 🛠 https://mdigi.tools/ – Web (PWA) based digital tools.
- 📰 https://dailydevbytes.com/ – News portal for Developers and Makers.
- 📈 TradeDroid (private) – FinTech Application (Trading Algo strategies builder, Back-testing and Live Algo Trading).
Open Source Projects:
- MMCSS – A CSS framework – built with SCSS (GitHub)
- MMPilot – A minimal modern static website generator powered by Node.js (GitHub)
- SDR Tools – Open Source Web based tools
- SDR News – News aggregator built with Vue.js
- Open Source Themes and Templates – WordPress and HTML
I have a B.Tech. in Information and Communications Technology from DAIICT, Gandhinagar.
Languages, Frameworks and Tools I am currently working with:
Languages, Frameworks and Tools I am also experienced in:
When I am not working, I usually like to play real-time strategy games or watch documentaries on Universe, origin of life and E.T.