In this post, I am sharing all the WordPress plugins that I have currently installed on my sites built with WordPress.
You may also want to read my previous post about cost of running my WordPress websites.
While the plugins listed below are specific to the sites I run, I also helped compile a post on essential WordPress plugins on SDR, which has a general recommendation for plugins suitable for any blog or website.
Plugins Installed on My WordPress Sites in 2017
The following Plugins are installed on all the four websites listed below:
- Accelerated Mobile Pages – AMP for WP – Accelerated Mobile Pages for WordPress
- AMP – Add AMP support to your WordPress site.
- Anti-spam – No spam in comments. No captcha.
- Cloudflare – Cloudflare speeds up and protects your WordPress site.
- Comment Link Remove – Remove author link and any other posted links from the comment fields.
- Download Monitor – A full solution for managing downloadable files, monitoring downloads and outputting download links and file information.
- EWWW Image Optimizer – Reduce file sizes for images within WordPress.
- ManageWP Worker – Updates, backups, 1-click login, migrations, security and much more.
- Redirection – Manage all your 301 redirects and monitor 404 errors
- Revision Control – Allows finer control over the number of Revisions stored on a global & per-type/page basis.
- Revive Old Post – Helps you to keeps your old posts alive by sharing them and driving more traffic to them from twitter/facebook or linkedin.
- SendGrid – Email Delivery.
- SSL Insecure Content Fixer – Clean up WordPress website HTTPS insecure content
- UpdraftPlus – Backup and restore: take backups locally, or backup to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace, (S)FTP, WebDAV & email, on automatic schedules.
- User Switching – Instant switching between user accounts in WordPress
- Wordfence Security – Wordfence Security – Anti-virus, Firewall and Malware Scan
- WP Super Cache – Very fast caching plugin for WordPress.
- WP User Avatar – Use any image from your WordPress Media Library as a custom user avatar. Add your own Default Avatar.
- Yoast SEO – All-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.
In addition to the common plugins listed above, the following plugins are also installed on the individual sites listed below:
Super Dev Resources – https://superdevresources.com
- Ad Inserter – Ad management plugin with advanced advertising options to automatically insert ad codes into your website.
- CodePen Embedded Pens Shortcode – Enables shortcode to embed Pens.
- Mailster – Advanced Newsletter Plugin for WordPress. Create, Send and Track your Newsletter Campaigns
- Mailster SendGrid Integration – Uses SendGrid to deliver emails for the Mailster Newsletter Plugin for WordPress.
- Opt-In Panda – Opt-In Panda is a lead-generation that motivates visitors to opt-in in return to access your premium content (e.g. downloads, discounts, videos and so on).
- Page-list – [pagelist], [subpages], [siblings] and [pagelist_ext] shortcodes
- Social Locker – Social Locker is a set of social buttons and a locker in one bottle.
- SyntaxHighlighter Evolved – Easily post syntax-highlighted code to your site without having to modify the code at all.
Tech Buzz Online – https://www.techbuzzonline.com/
- Contact Form 7 – Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.
- Flamingo – A trustworthy message storage plugin for Contact Form 7.
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) – Displays Google Analytics Reports and Real-Time Statistics in your Dashboard. Automatically inserts the tracking code in every page of your website.
- Instant Images – One click photo uploads directly to your media library.
- WP Product Review Lite – Review plugin with rich snippets support. Easily turn your basic posts into in-depth reviews.